New technology, connectivity, standard-fit front and rear LED lights across the range and an advanced dual-clutch automatic gearbox are some of the features in the new 2018 MINI 3-Door Hatch, MINI 5-Door Hatch and MINI Convertible, which will launch at MINI retailers across the UK on 17 March 2018.
BMW says the changes are focused on driver appeal and core new technologies, including MINI Connected Concierge services, wireless smartphone charging and claimed first-in-class options such as new anti-dazzle adaptive headlights with Matrix high beam.
MINI 3-Door Hatch, MINI 5-Door Hatch and MINI Convertible: overview of new features.
- New design standard-fit front and rear LED lights for the UK market.
- First-in-class – new optional adaptive headlights with Matrix high beam.
- Unique individualisation with MINI Yours 3D printed parts.
- 6.5-inch colour infotainment screen, USB and Bluetooth connectivity and multifunction steering wheel fitted as standard.
- New touchscreen MINI Navigation with Apple CarPlay and wireless smartphone charging.
- New MINI Connected Services with Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI), Online Search, Natural Language Understanding and Concierge Service.
- New MINI logo, body finishes, Piano Black exterior and alloy wheel designs.
- Extended range of leather trim, new interior backlit surfaces and colour lines.
- MINI logo projection from the exterior mirror on the driver’s side.
- New 7-speed Steptronic transmission with double clutch and electronic shift selector.
- Further developed engines and increased capacity and torque for MINI One.