A new range model of the DS 3 is being introduced – the Connected Chic is the new trim level from premium French brand DS Automobiles. Positioned between the Chic and Performance Line trim levels, DS 3 Connected Chic is priced at £900 over the Chic trim level version but features additional equipment valued at over £2,000.
These standard-equipped features include 17 inch alloy wheels, LED front fog lights, Contrast Pack (bi-tone paint including black roof and door mirror paint finish), Basalt trim, dark tinted windows, satellite navigation, Mirror Screen with Mirror Link and Apple CarPlay, car alarm and automatic air conditioning.
DS 3 Connected Chic is available with a three petrol engines and a single diesel option, the BlueHDi 100 Diesel engine with S&S manual.
The new DS 3 Connected Chic features:
- 17-inch black diamond-cut ‘Aphrodite’ alloy wheels
- Bi-tone exterior colour
- Mirror Screen with Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink
- Navigation from the 7-inch colour touchscreen
- Automatic air conditioning
- Black theme – high-end gloss black paint finish on dashboard, Basalt Black ‘Rayados’ cloth trim, gloss black centre console, gloss black interior door handle surrounds and dark tinted rear windows.
|Equipment||Standard equipment items over Chic||Optional choices|
|Comfort and convenience||
|Safety and security||
- Polar White body colour with Black roof
- Ruby Red body colour with Black roof
- Sapphire Green body colour with Black roof
- Perla Nera Black body and roof colour
- Pearl White body colour with Black roof
Each colour is available with the Black Contrast pack, including Black door mirrors, and Black wheel centre-finishers; Solid and Metallic paint is £495, with Pearlescent paint at £730.
The diesel-engined BlueHDi 100 S&S manual costs £17,975.
The DS 3 is the most-popular model in the DS Automobiles’ product line-up, with over 400,000 sold worldwide and more than a quarter (over 100,000) with customers in the UK.