A special package has been exclusively developed for customers who reserve their new Fiat 500L before the March 2013 commercial launch. By reserving one of the must-have new models, they will receive a free Beats® by Dr Dre audio system and a wheel upgrade as a special welcome offer, totalling £900.
The Beats audio system is revolutionising the way music can be experienced inside the car, resulting in a listening experience marked by crystal-clear sound and high definition. It has a maximum total output of 520W, and includes:
- 2 x 80W mid-woofer speakers on the lower part of the front door panels
- 2 x 40W tweeter speakers on the higher part of the front door panels
- 2 x 60W full-range speakers on the rear door panels
- 80W sub-woofer placed inside the cargo area (using the spare wheel space with no impact on cargo capacity) for a powerful and dynamic bass range
- 8 channel DSP (Digital Signal Processor) amplifier with integrated equalising algorithm, specifically developed to recreate the same whole sound spectrum usually experienced by artists during studio recording sessions.
As the new 500L comes with three different trim levels, the wheel upgrade will vary:
- on Pop Star and Lounge, where 16-inch alloy wheels are standard, an upgrade to 17-inch
Dark Grey alloy wheels (list price £300) will be offered;
- on Easy, where 16-inch steel wheels are standard, 16-inch Silver alloy wheels (list price £300) will be available.
Meanwhile, Fiat has developed a highly competitive finance package on Fiat 500L, designed with a clear, easy to understand price difference between variants. Available across the range, the offers are live now.
With a deposit of £2,999, customers will be able to buy a Fiat 500L 1.4 Pop Star or 1.4 Easy for just £199 per month, over a 37 month term. And for the same deposit and just £229 per month, a similar deal is available on the top-of-the-range 1.4 Lounge.
Similar offers are available for the 1.3 MultiJet versions: Pop Star and Easy are available for the same deposit and £239 per month, with the Lounge specification costing £30 more at £269 per month. The most powerful 1.6 diesel versions cost £259 per month for Pop Star and Easy, and £289 per month for Lounge.
“We are sure many people are going to want to get behind the wheel of a new Fiat 500L,” says Elena Bernardelli, marketing director, Fiat Group Automobiles UK. “And with these offers I hope we will be able to help them to achieve that wish.”