The line-up, unveiled at the North American International Motor Show in Detroit includes the first full-hybrid IS, the IS 300h.
Lexus dealers are open for orders from today, with customer deliveries from mid July, the third generation IS benefits from Lexus’ new focus on a rewarding driving experience and bold design, featuring the signature spindle grille.
The entry point to the new range is the SE, priced from £26,495 for the 2.5-litre IS 250, and £29,495 for the 2.5-litre full hybrid IS 300h. This model is generously specified, and includes the following specifications:
- 16” alloy wheels
- Drive mode select (Normal, Eco & Sport – additional EV mode on IS 300h)
- Cruise Control
- Smart entry and start system
- Dual-zone climate control air conditioning
- Power-fold heated mirrors
- HID headlamps with dusk sensing function
- 8 airbags
- 60/40 split rear seats (IS 250 only)
- Lexus display audio with DAB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Temporary spare wheel (Tyrerepair kit on IS 300h)
The feature model of the new IS range is the Luxury, priced from £27,995 for IS 250, and £30,995 for IS 300h. This model adds the following to the SE model:
- 17” alloy wheels
- Lexus Park Assist
- Rain-sensing wipers
- 60/40 split rear seats (both IS 250 & IS 300h)
F Sport is priced from £30,495 for IS 250, and £33,495 for IS 300h, and adds further sport cues to the interior and exterior design, including:
- 18” 10 spoke F Sport alloy wheels
- Sport suspension with lateral damping system
- F Sport mesh grille
- LFA-style instrument meters
- F Sport aluminium sports pedals
- F Sport leather trim on steering wheel and gear lever
Premier models are priced from £35,495 for IS 250 and £38,495 for IS 300h, and offers the highest standard specifications available, including:
- 18” 5 spoke alloy wheels
- Automatically folding wing mirrors
- 8-way power-assisted leather seats including heating and ventilation functions
- Electrically operated steering column
- 7-inchHDDfull map satellite navigation system with dynamic route guidance, rear view camera and connected services
- Mark Levinson sound system with 15 speakers and 5.1 channel surround sound
A range of options are available for New IS, giving owners a cost-effective way of adding items of specification that are important to them.
Black leather upholstery is available on Luxury and F Sport models. Pricing starts from £1,400 for 6 way adjustable leather seats with heater function (available on Luxury models only). F Sport customers can also specify 8 way adjustable leather seats with heater and ventilation functions for £2,300, in either black or dark rose leather.
7-inch HDD full map satellite navigation system featured as standard on Premier models is available as an option on the rest of the range for £1,995.
Premier models can be equipped with a sunroof for £1,000
Metallic or mica paint can be specified on all models for £610
SE, Luxury and Premier models are available in an 8 colour range: Velvet Black, Arctic Pearl, Satin Silver, Sonic Titanium, Mercury Grey, Mesa Red, Atlantic Blue and Celestial Black. F Sport models are available in F Sport White and Ultra Blue, colours that are unique to this model.