Equipped with a high level of standard equipment and extra features, RCZ Magnetic is priced to ensure a positive reaction with customers.
The enhanced equipment level is ‘Sport’ plus many extra features:
- Front and rear parking aids
- Interior sports kit (soft touch leather steering wheel and short shift gear lever)
- Peugeot Connect Navigation (RT6) – Audio, CD and satellite navigation system
- Peugeot Connect SOS and Assistance
- Pearlescent Pearl white or Metallic Nera black paint colour
- 19” ‘Sortilege’ alloy wheels – onyx matt black finish
- ‘Black pack’ (matt black roof arches, brilliant black front grille, door mirror covers and brake callipers)
- Sports front seats – simple leather in black (on white) or red flame (on black model)
The RCZ Magnetic LE is positively good value at £27,185 for the 2.0-litre HDi 163.
The Peugeot RCZ is distinguished by its characteristic double-bubble roofline, aluminium roof arches and its stylish, curvaceous bodywork