Jaguar Land Rover, the UK’s leading premium automotive manufacturer will reveal two new luxury models – the All-New Range Rover Sport and the Jaguar XJR – at the New York Auto Show on Wednesday 27th March 2013.
- The all-new Range Rover Sport is Land Rover’s fastest, most responsive and agile vehicle to date
- Transformational on-road dynamics with the world’s best all-terrain performance gives unrivalled breadth of capability
- Features Land Rover’s premium lightweight architecture resulting in significant CO2 and fuel economy savings.
- Jaguar expands its R performance line up with the global debut of the Jaguar XJR at the New York Auto Show
- The 5.0 litre super-charged V8 engine delivering 550PS, bespoke chassis and aerodynamic developments make the XJR the most driver-focused Jaguar XJ ever made.
- The XJR delivers supercar performance and assertive looks with the highest levels of luxury.
Jaguar Land Rover’s press conference will include a short presentation from Chief Executive Officer, Dr Ralf Speth and is scheduled to take place at 10.45am (EDT) at the stand on Level Three.