Revealed at the Geneva Motor Show in March, the L&K brings ŠKODA’s most sophisticated levels of comfort and technology to the Octavia range for the first time.
It’s available in either hatch or estate body styles, with a choice of two engines. They are the new 1.8-litre TSI 180PS petrol and the popular 2.0-litre TDI 150PS diesel. Either can be specified with a slick-shifting six-speed manual transmission or DSG automatic. A 4×4 diesel manual option is also available on the estate.
The Octavia L&K builds on the already generous equipment available on Elegance trim. It includes an exclusive and luxurious brown L&K interior, striking exterior features including bi-xenon headlights, and technology such as park assist and adaptive cruise control.
Standard equipment above Elegance includes:
- 18-inch Turbine alloy wheels
- Bi-xenon headlights with Adaptive Front Lights System)
- LED rear lights
- Chrome window surround
- Sunset glass (Estate only)
- Brown Alcantara and leather upholstery
- L&K cabin logos, stitching and door sill trims
- Electrically adjustable driver’s seat with memory function, lumbar support and heating
- Rear backrest release from boot
- Illuminated front and rear footwells
- Adaptive cruise control with Front Assistant
- Canton audio system
- Lane assist
- Park assist
- Cornering front fog lights
All standard equipment on the ŠKODA Octavia L&K is available for £4,100 more than the equivalent Elegance trim.
Prices start at £26,570 for 1.8-litre TSI 180PS hatch, while the equivalent Estate is £27,375. The entry level diesel, the 2.0-litre TDI CR 150PS DPF hatch with CO2 emissions of just 106g/km, is £26,410. This is the most appealing option for corporate customers because the BIK rate for 2014/15 is just 17%.
The most expensive car in the range is the 2.0-litre TDI CR 150PS 4×4 DPF, which costs £28,665.