£4.00 – £13.35
March is all about the registration plate change, and in the next issue of Diesel Car there’s an invaluable step-by-step guide to getting the very best deal on your new ‘16’ plate car.
March is all about the registration plate change, and in the next issue of Diesel Car there’s an invaluable step-by-step guide to getting the very best deal on your new ‘16’ plate car. Whether you’re undecided about changing to the latest registration or not, you can’t miss this month’s comprehensive guide.
The cover car, the SEAT Ateca, won’t be on sale in time for this plate change, but we’ve got the first photos of the Spanish firm’s brand new SUV. It’s set to go up against the Nissan Qashqai and Kia Sportage in one of the most competitive sectors of the marketplace. There’s also news of the new Audi A4 allroad, and the facelifted Vauxhall Mokka X, as well as a whole host of other new models.
We get behind the wheel of Kia’s fantastic new Sportage, and test BMW’s luxurious 7 Series. Hyundai’s Tucson goes head-to-head with the Renault Kadjar – which one comes out on top? We’ve also been testing the latest Jaguar XF up against the BMW 5 Series – will Bavaria or Birmingham win in the quest for company car park supremacy? The latest Mazda3 Fastback with its new 1.5-litre diesel engine is put through its paces, and Volvo’s S60 Cross Country gets the Diesel Car On Test treatment.
In our Eco Car supplement, Toyota’s RAV4 Hybrid is driven for the first time, and Volvo’s XC90 T8 Twin Engine and BMW X5 xDrive40e are tested on UK roads. Finally, Mitsubishi’s fantastically well- equipped Mirage Attivo is put through its paces by our road testers.
All of your favourite aspects are contained in the March 2016 issue, including our more comprehensive buying and selling section which feature a used car buyer’s guide on the Renault Megane 1.6 dCi 130, and a handy guide to buying your first car – whether that be a son, daughter or grandchild. It is also jam packed with regulars like Doctor Diesel, legal i, dm@il, the extra mile and the most up-to-date data section anywhere in the business. You really can’t miss out!
- BMW 520d M Sport Automatic
- BMW 730Ld M Sport Automatic
- BMW X5 xDrive40e M Sport
- Hyundai Tucson SE Nav 1.7 CRDi Blue Drive
- Jaguar XF Portfolio 2.0 Diesel Automatic
- Kia Sportage 2 1.7 CRDi
- Mazda3 Fastback Sport Nav 1.5 Diesel
- Mitsubishi Mirage Attivo Automatic
- Renault Kadjar Dynamique S 1.5 dCi 110
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Excel 2.5 VVT-i AWD Automatic
- Volvo S60 Cross Country D4 Lux Nav Automatic
- Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine R-Design Automatic
Long-term test reports:
- Audi Q3 S line 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic Automatic
- Citroen C4 Cactus Feel BlueHDi 100 Airdream Pack
- Ford Mondeo Estate Titanium 2.0 TDCi (150) Automatic
- Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC EX
- Kia Sorento KX-3 2.2 CRDi
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 2.0 MIVEC GX4h
- Peugeot 308 GT BlueHDi 180 Automatic
- Renault Captur Dynamique Nav dCi 110
- Skoda Fabia SE L 1.4 TDI DSG Automatic
- Suzuki Vitara 1.6 DDiS SZ5 Urban ALLGRIP
- Volvo V60 Cross Country D3 Lux Nav Geartronic Automatic
- ’16’ plate new registration buying guide
Used Car Buyer’s Guide:
- Renault Megane 1.6 dCi 130 (2012 onwards)
|Back Issue Options||
Europe (£5.65 P&P), UK (£1.05 P&P), Worldwide (£8.40 P&P)