With cash-strapped families looking at ever more ways of stretching their money further, Ford believe they have an antidote to the cash conundrum. Its new range of Tourneo Connect MPVs offer even more space than the C-MAX and yet wear a price tag that is around £2k cheaper.
- Enormous amount of space on offer, particularly headroom
- Smooth, refined engine
- Easy and comfortable to drive
- Cabin is attractively styled and car-like, with a well built and durable feel
- Supportive seats with good all-round visibility
- Lots of space for oddments and enormous overhead storage
- Low loading sill
- Sliding doors makes it easy in car parks
- Some wind noise at speed
- Lots of small buttons on the audio system
- Disappointingly, the middle row of seats don’t slide forward and back
- Absence of any soft-touch plastics
You can read the full report on this Ford Grand Tourneo in the July 2014 issue of Diesel Car. Order a back issue by clicking here and choosing a single issue.