Honda’s cavernous Civic Tourer has been dominating the headlines since its arrival in showrooms earlier this year. And with very little fanfare, the hatchback edition has had a mild refresh, too, adopting many of the tweaks that have been introduced for its load lugging sister car.
- Well equipped
- Smooth and flexible engine
- Low CO2 emissions and excellent fuel economy
- Large boot and clever folding rear seats
- Lots of legroom front and rear
- Driver focused cabin with instruments that are interestingly different
- Comfortable driving position
- Reliability track record is excellent.
- Styling means it stands out in the car park from other euro boxes
- Rear spoiler affects rear visibility
- Front seat doesn’t have enough travel for very tall drivers
- Elevated price tag
You can read the full report on this Honda Civic in the June 2014 issue of Diesel Car. Order a back issue by clicking here and choosing a single issue.