It isn’t often that we feature a special edition model in these pages, but with this new addition to the Honda CR-V line-up, the company has sought to spice things up a little, adding a more prominent honeycombe front grille, rear tailgate spoiler and sexy looking black alloy wheels, as well as front and rear protection plates and running boards to give more visual muscle.
- More dynamic looking than the standard car
- Punchy engine that delivers effortless performance
- Good ride comfort, and a relaxing, comfortable driving experience
- Rear seats fold down easily with a pull of a lever
- Low loading sill and exceptionally large boot
- Good equipment levels
- Two-tonne towing capacity
- Makes a fantastic family vehicle, with excellent rear legroom and enormous headroom
- Pricier than some rivals
- Some competitors have the extra versatility of seven seats
You can read the full report on this Honda CR-V in the July 2014 issue of Diesel Car. Order a back issue by clicking here and choosing a single issue.